Prof (Hony) Maninder Ahuja is a Senior Gynecologist of 45 years of experience, a graduate of Patiala Medical College and Post graduate of the prestigious Lady Harding Medical College (in Obstetrics and Gynecology).
She is innovative with strong belief in use of latest technology in medical education and changing curriculum of medical education in India.
Strong proponent of life style modifications inculcated as habits from very beginning Dr Ahuja believes in holistic care for women from Adolescence to Menopause across a range of health issues. Her areas of interest besides infertility include high-risk pregnancy, menopause and preventive oncology.
Awarded Honorary Professor by IMA and FICOG by FOGSI for distinguished academic work.
Her interest in holistic approach to various problems of women, led her to be member of various National and International organizations like FOGSI, IMS, ISCCP, Fetal Medicine Society, ISAR, ISPAT, SAFOMS, SAFOG, IAN Donald School of Ultrasound and she is at executive level of all these Professional bodies.
She has done extensive work in the various areas of women health both at National and International levels and is a recognized faculty at National and international level. Worked for cervical cancer prevention programs .Was one of authors for Menopause society work on Prescription writing for menopause and Menopause management and research work
- President Society of Mid-life Management
- Director Ahuja Hospital & Infertility Centre Faridabad
Age of Menopause and determinants of Age of Menopause
- Founder President Society of Mid life Management – Healthy aging a new concept for on line education.
- Vice president FOGSI 2013-2014
- President Indian Menopause Society 2014-2015
- Deputy Secretary General Of South Asian Federation Of Menopause Societies 2015-2019
- Vice President Of South Asian Federation Of Menopause Societies 2019-2021
- Chairperson Haryana Chapter of ISAR and organizing Chairperson ISAR 2017,Organising Secretary of FEMM conference Gurugram
- Founder Member of Haryana Chapter of ISAR
- Web site co coordinator of SAFOMS 2013-2015
- Chairperson of women Wing of Haryana State IMA
- President FOGS (Faridabad obst. & Gynecological Society) 2008-2012
- Founder Chapter Secretaty of Faridabad Indian Menopause Society 2006-2012
- Chairperson Mid Life Management Committee FOGSI 2011-2013
- Founder Vice President and then President of FOGS ( Faridabad Obstetrics any Gynecological Society) 2006-2012
- Founder President Haryana chapter of ISPAT
Dr Ahuja is a passionate ACADEMICIAN, Having authored several books and given chapters in various books of FOGSI.
- Co-editor of Journal of Mid life Health
- Author of book Step By step Management of Menopause (Publisher Jaypee brothers)
- Editor of Book of Cervical Cancer Screening and Management of Premalignant lesion of cervix. (Publisher Jaypee brothers)
- Author of many chapters in FOGSI books
- Many DVDs and Videos on “Prescription Of Exercise ”
- Peer Reviewer for Pub Med indexed journal” Journal of Mid life Health”
- Peer Reviewer for Journal Of SAFOMS
- Best Woman Of The Year Award On Women International Day By NATIONAL IMA IN 2015.
- BEST FOGSIAN AWARD 2008
- BEST Presentation AWARD By FOGSI.
- Best Rotarian Award by Central Rotary Club of Faridabad.
- Felicitated and awarded by IMA Haryana STATE for best Academician.
- Co coordinator of Bharat Jagruti Yatra for “ Upliftment of women and Save girl Child Project”in 2008
- Anemia eradication program in Govt Schools of Faridabad.
- Adolescent Health Program in Faridabad.
- Care of Mid life women and convener of “Nu life Mid life Clinics “
- Cervical cancer Screening and prevention Program as Vice President FOGSI
- Save the uterus Program
- Very active social worker and passion is exercise and fitness.
Hobbies & Extra-curricular Activities
- Gym and exercises